Designation: Finance Associate
Reporting Manager: Finance Manager
Who we are
NSRCEL, is the start-up incubator of IIM Bangalore. Over 585+ incubated and over 1300+ ventures impacted as part of our pre-Incubation and Launchpad program, NSRCEL is deeply committed to mobilizing the entrepreneurship ecosystem in the country to foster innovation and economic growth.
NSRCEL is also supported by Niti Aayog, Department of Science and Technology, and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Additionally, NSRCEL has partners with corporates like ICICI Securities, Maruti Suzuki, Capgemini among others to support entrepreneurs in focused sectors like Mobility, Fintech, Healthcare and Social Entrepreneurship.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating Tally and Other Accounting ERP on day to day basis.
- Doing Bank reconciliation, Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Managing account records, issuing invoices, and handling payments.
- Analysing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
- Updating financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes and budgeting.
- Vendor reconciliation and obtaining no due certificates on periodical basis.
What you will be bringing to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience working as a finance associate (mandatory)
- Proficiency in integrated financial management software, such as Tally, MS Office & ZOHO Books(Preferred).
Please note: Only candidates relevant to this profile will be contacted by the HR.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.