Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
This role is an interesting mix of creating financial inclusion tools through specialised knowledge and expertise..
Roles & Responsibilities:
The incumbent is expected to lead the research, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of the impact of any project in financial inclusion, ensure acknowledgement for its relevance, and wide dissemination of its findings.
Support the capacity strengthening of field staff involved in financial inclusion operations, particularly in relation to the identification of suitable financial institutions to partner with, data-collection and performance/outcomes monitoring.
Excellent data analysis, report writing, proposal writing skills along with client orientation are key requisite skills.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
4-8 years’ Experience of working with NBFCs, research institutes, banks or consulting firms is a must.
Work Location: Mumbai/Delhi
- Make a big difference: Take, own and implement.
- Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge management and research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
- Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions – doing well by doing well
- Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
- Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
How to apply:
Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to email@example.com, you can also apply on our careers page.
To apply for this job please visit samhita.org.