Website Quest Alliance
Location: Bangalore / Delhi
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators. We are a not-for-proﬁt that engages with learners, educators, civil society, government institutions demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training.
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
About the Role:
Quest is growing and we are looking for a dynamic individual who can join the fundraising team. We have a credible list of CSR’s and foundations who support our work. We are looking to engage our current funder partners and diversify our portfolio. In this role, you will lead efforts to build long term relationships with funder partners and foster strategic partnerships.
Your primary tasks would include:
Nurture and grow existing funder Relationships:
- Manage current funder partners at Quest – Funder partners have a larger picture of Quest Alliance and the impact of the work we do
- Actively engage them in forums, conferences and volunteering opportunities
- Work with the communications team to deliver key impact narratives to the funder partners
- Engage funders in events that build sector narrative
New Funder Development
- Pitch Quest programs and the institution to potential new funder partners in alignment with the organization needs
- Lead the proposal pitch development and budgeting process with internal teams
- Manage the new funder development process end-to-end
- Attend forums, conferences and events to present, network and share possibilities of collaboration with Quest
- Work closely with the Leadership team to generate regular leads on potential funders
- Arrange funder field visits that show a powerful story of Quest initiatives
- Collaborate with programs on impact that can be shared on wider social media platforms
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate and have an understanding about the challenges India is facing in education and employability domain
- Diligent in their work and able to work with multiple teams to get things done.
- Can work independently, with minimal supervision and is a go-getter and enjoys interacting with corporate India and is a great communicator
- Can deal with ambiguity and proactively explore solutions
- 3-5 years experience in fundraising
- Experience in fundraising/ writing proposals for school/education programs will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Initiative and self driven
- Any experience in event management is a plus
To apply for this job please visit questalliance.zohorecruit.com.