If you’re a graphic designer with good knowledge and sense of graphic design, color theory, typography, principles and elements, and latest trends in the field with expertise in software, and would like to get involved for a social cause in teaching and training a bunch of 9 students then this opportunity is for you.
What we’re looking for
A Graphic Designer with
- good knowledge and sense of graphic design, color theory, typography, principles and elements,
latest trends in the field with expertise in software,
- would like to get involved for a social cause in teaching,
- has 1-3 years of experience in the graphic design field
- Teaching experience and working with NGOs would be an added benefit.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish a good rapport with students.
- Implement the course curriculum of the graphic design education along with software training (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, Canva, Photopea etc.).
- Coordinate with Volunteers to assist in student training and support
- Organize Academic Support, Student Support, and Parent and Community Engagement
- Coordinate & Take effective decisions to manage day-to-day academic, and community activities happening on the campuses
This is a full-time opportunity in our Pune campus surrounded by hills, 30KM away from the city hustle. Food and single room accommodation are provided on the campus along with one-time travel reimbursement.
To apply for this job please visit recruiterflow.com.