Website The Nudge Institute
The/Nudge Foundation is a collective of some of India’s brightest entrepreneurs, leaders, and change-makers, tackling the greatest human development challenge of our times – poverty. Our work is organized across three impact streams:
- Centre for Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (CSDE): enables underprivileged youth to lead flourishing lives
- Centre for Rural Development (CRD): enables rural families to come out of extreme poverty
- Centre for Social Innovation (CSI): nudges top talent to solve India’s biggest challenges
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
The Graphic Designer’s role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of social media handles, websites, reports, magazines, events, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
At The/Nudge you will:
- study design briefs and determine requirements
- create designs under deadline constraints and cater to ad – hoc design requests
- conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- work with the marketing team to produce the final design and amend designs after feedback
- ensure that the final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and are brand – aligned
Apply if you have:
- proven graphic designing experience of 2-5 years
- familiarity with design software and technologies (example: Canva, Illustrator, After effects, Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- the ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- basic video creation and editing skills
Would be great if you have:
- bachelors/masters degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related fields
We aspire to be an inclusive and diverse organization and encourage qualified individuals irrespective of their religion, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, or any other dimension of identity, to apply.
To apply for this job please visit thenudge.freshteam.com.