Website Educate Girls
Location : Mumbai
Report to : Director Purpose & Resource Mobilization
- A strategic thinker, an effective communicator, a relationship builder and a strong leader.
- 10-15 years of experience with a demonstrable track in fundraising/revenue generation, marketing/sales strategy, business development, relationship management,
- Experience of fundraising more than INR 20 cr per annum through large sustainable partnerships with Corporates and Foundations
- Substantial experience in a leadership role, having built, inspired and managed cross functional teams leading them to success
- The incumbent must bring in strong analytic, strategic planning, business development and technology skills.
Why is this role important?
- Over the years, Educate Girls has enjoyed the support of some incredible (domestic and international) institutional funders including Foundations, Trusts, Venture Philanthropies, Impact Investors, and Corporations.
- Between 2019 and 2024, our audacious goal is to solve almost 40% of India’s out-of-school girl problem by bringing up to 1.5 million out-of-school girls back to school by 2024.
- We aim to establish our presence across 35,000 villages in India’s 4 most populous states (Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar) and benefit 15 million children cumulatively.
- Promoting the vision, ensuring sustainable funding through diversifying & expanding funding partnerships is the key to achieve this ambitious goal!
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Strategy: Be in charge of developing and implementing our fundraising strategy, which is a combination of domestic and international funders
- Fundraise: Ensure a diversified, secure and sustainable funding base for Educate Girls in the coming years with a special focus on donor stewardship and innovation;
- Engagement: Cultivate and steward relationships with senior leaders across the development funding fraternity;
- Leadership: Supervise and mentor the team in reaching out to potential donors, in writing and in presenting high quality funding proposals and ensure satisfactory donor relationship management;
- Ownership: Have a high degree of accountability for areas of activity which will have significant long-term impact on the achievement of EG’s goals.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.