Website SEWA Bharat
About SEWA Bharat:
Self Employed Women’s Association (SEWA) is a movement to empower women working in the informal economy. SEWA Bharat is part of the national SEWA movement. Established in 1984, it is a national federation of SEWA organizations of women working in the informal economy. SEWA Bharat emerged out of the need to address the SEWA movement’s challenges with geographical expansion and coordination. SEWA Bharat comprises a family of SEWA organizations to further informal women workers’ rights, livelihoods, financial independence, education, health and social security.
We are looking to hire an HR leader who can be a part of our leadership team, and can help build systems and processes for the organisation. The role holder needs to have a deep appreciation of institution-building, along with a deep understanding of organisational structures, processes and systems. He/She needs to have demonstrated proficiency in improving and strengthening the HR systems, train a team to carry on with the system set up, handle recruitment, grievance redressal, employee experience and compliance processes.
- Overall responsibility for Employee Life Cycle Management
- Handling entire HR generalist function, which includes induction/orientation of new personnel, training & development
- Overseeing performance management, compensation & benefits, employee attendance, payroll & salary administration
- Handling culture management, exit process, grievance redressal and Performance management system
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate should have a Masters in Human Resource Management, a proven track record of HR leadership in other organizations is desirable
- Should have a minimum work experience of 7-10 years. Candidates with more than 10 years of work experience should have lead at least one assignment where the reporting person was with the CEO or CEO equivalent
- Past experience of working in a non-profit organization or social sector is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to lead, nurture and develop teams.
- Knowledge and experience of basic HR processes
- Ability to drive HR programs independently
- Proven ability to improve/streamline processes to support business needs.
Engagement & Location:
- Full-term contract for two years, subjected to renewal annually
- The position is based out of New Delhi and the candidate must be willing to travel to SEWA offices across 8 states
Kindly, send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line” Application_HR Admin Consultant”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com