Website Breakthrough India
The person will be required to support the in data entry and documentation work for HR centre. Work in close coordination with the team members. Some of the key responsibilities are as mentioned below:
- Ensure documentation is up to date in personnel files, database, HR Dashboard and HRMS (online & offline).
- Draft the employee agreement, letter and relevant documents.
- Work closely with various teams to ensure all HR data is updated and accurate.
- Manage and update HR centre’s Project Implementation Plan (PIP) on a monthly basis.
- Upload and manage HR data on Breakthrough’s ERP/HRMS system
- Support the team during the audits as and when required.
- Ensure periodic reporting of HR activities.
- Support the team in organizing meetings/ trainings/workshops/conferences/town halls for the employee and within the HR team.
- Maintain minutes of all HR meetings and follow up on the tasks assigned with the team members.
- Regularly update and maintain the leave and attendance database.
- Assist and support in other HR functions as required.
- Graduate with at least 3 -5 years of experience in HR Operations
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Prior experience in ERP and HRMS system. Detail oriented person with good communication skills in Hindi and English.
- Candidates should be good in coordination and data management skills.
- The candidate should have interpersonal skills who can work in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of HR functions.
Breakthrough was founded in 1999 with the mission of using arts and culture to bring human rights issues — especially violence and discrimination against marginalised groups — into mainstream conversation and inspire critical mass of people to take action for change. Its award-winning music albums and campaigns have won innumerable awards and have stirred unprecedented discussion across India about women’s rights and brought the problem of domestic violence out from behind closed doors. Earlier partnerships with the Ministry of Women and Child Development for dissemination of our media and IEC products which ensures that the messaging reaches large numbers as can be seen by the Bell Bajao campaign that reached 130 million in Phase I and 110 million in Phase II. The support was received pro-bono and is estimated to be worth INR 150 million. The Ministry has adopted Breakthrough’s MissionHazaar campaign on preventing sex selection under its flagship “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” campaign and is disseminating the TV spots, curriculum and communication guide in 12 Indian languages.
Breakthrough’s current work spans across 5 states on transforming gender norms to prevent Violence against Women & Girls, and exploring the interlinkages between its various manifestations. Breakthrough makes innovative use of media, arts and technology including digital and mobiles, leadership development and community mobilisation to activate critical mass of people who will deliver the culture change needed to make violence against women and girls unacceptable. Centre to this is a gender equity curriculum, called Taron ki Toli that builds gender equitable views among adolescents 11-18 year olds, in school and in the community. Breakthrough uses leadership development to build capacities of 15-25 year olds to transform themselves and recruit others to make violence against women and girls unacceptable. It also works in the community with influencers and gatekeepers to shift norms to prevent violence and build values for girls and women. Media and arts infuse all our work and building evidence is a strong focus. Strategic partnership with governments are key – currently partnering with the Department of Education, Government of Punjab to apply gender lens to middle school curriculum across government schools. Currently reaching 573,000 adolescents and their communities to prevent violence against women and promote a culture of human rights, Breakthrough plans to reach 2 million adolescents over the next few years.
The position holder will be expected to work in line with organisational values which are:
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, caste, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child safeguarding.
To know more about Breakthrough, please visit –www.inbreakthrough.org
You can submit your resume accompanied by a cover letter, giving reasons in support of the suitability for the position and mentioning the current/expected salary. Send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 30th Sept 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.btconnect.org.in.