Website CEEW - Council on Energy, Environment and Water
Designation offered: HR Operations Manager
Reporting to: Head HR
Location: New Delhi, India
CEEW seeks to hire a “tech savvy” HR – Operations Manager, a role that will be imperative in supporting the day to day operations for the HR function as a whole. She/ he will be involved across the people ecosystem including data analytics, employee data, employee check-ins and managing end-to-end employee records and documentation. The role-holder must be passionate about learning, detail and process oriented with great attention to detail. S/he must be able to “anticipate around the corner” add value in every interaction.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the employee-lifecycle processes around recruitment, payroll, benefits, performance management, HR policies and exit
- Owner of all records and documentation pertaining to employees (reference checks, offer letters, compensation and performance records)
- Own the Zoho platform from an HR perspective – for all employee additions and deletions, as well as all data/ dashboard requirements; Collating and analysing employee data from the platform and sharing of key dashboards with Head – HR
- Manage exit process (interview, feedback, full & final settlements)
- Create an alumni database and ways for alumni to engage and reconnect with CEEW
- Review, update and maintain policies in line with statutory changes; Conduct key policy trainings with employees and managers
- Support in providing data for any CEEW-wide surveys pertaining to employee engagement, compensation, wellness etc.
- Analyse and interpret business process issues and make recommendations to management and the wider HR team in relation to system updates and process improvements
- Partner with colleagues to resolve more complex issues, ultimately reducing escalations ensuring compliance
- Establish strong connects with employees; Be the face of HR for day-to-day employee needs or issues
- Be involved and spearhead institutional initiatives, as and when required
Education and Experience
- Master’s/ MBA degree in Human Resource
- Strong experience in handling operations & prior experience of working on an ERP platform.
- Minimum 5-7 years in HR operation management, Business HR
- Interest and passion about human resources as a field
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage schedules and timelines while keeping the overall outcomes in mind
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to be able to build trusting relationships with colleagues, managers and stakeholders
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to understand the big picture and translate it into concrete, achievable goals
- Ability to effectively collaborate within the HR team
- Mind-set to work in project-mode owning schedules, timelines and quality of deliverables
- Striving for rigour and value-add in work outcomes
- Ability to think creatively and apply both practical and ‘big-idea’ innovations at work
CEEW operates in a dynamic environment and the candidate will be required to show flexibility in undertaking a variety of tasks.
Competitive compensation – commensurate to the experience and matching the best of standards adopted by industry or other similar organizations for similar roles.
CEEW is an equal opportunity employer and the selection process does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, or caste. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to share their curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter explaining your interest in the position (in one document preferably PDF) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Application: HR Operations’ as the subject line. We are an equal opportunities employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com