Website Save Life Foundation
As the Sr. Associate- Data Science and Research at SLF, you will turn data into information and information into insights. You will work closely with different teams to develop and deploy research frameworks to support data- driven decision making. Different teams at SLF source, use and analyze data as part of their work. You will ensure different projects are data-driven and help us re-imagine transformational road safety solutions through robus data analysis.
- Support in Data analysis and coding.
- Work with project teams and different stakeholders to understand the requirements, challenges and opportunities of existing data sets.
- Develop management insights from the data using visual graphics and other techniques.
- Develop and implement databases, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency.
- Identify new data sources and translate complex datasets into easily accessible and useful information that supports program objectives.
- Highlight data trends and analytic opportunities that can drive program innovations.
- Develop technical architecture, product specifications, processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Look after the Network Security & Data Protections
- Provide troubleshooting support at the first level as required by the users. Also escalate to the external service provider and facilitate resolution of user problems
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop and manage comprehensive research and M&E frameworks for different programs.
- Conducting quantitative (using SPSS, STATA, R or similar software,) or qualitative (using software like Atlas.ti) data analysis to model data.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets, develop A/B testing framework and test model quality.
Process Improvement, Learning & Development
- Take initiative to establish best practices in his / her areas of work
- Make maximum use of Technology in the departmental processes
- Actively participate in organization initiatives to drive organization development, employee engagement, etc.
- Adhere to timelines for execution and improve on the performance parameters as per the feedback provided
- Take responsibility for capability development of self, in relevant areas
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time. The same
would be discussed between the incumbent and reporting manager
• MCA, computer engineering or relevant qualifications.
• Certification in Data science preferred.
• Experience in Data science – minimum 1-2 years
• Working experience in Non Profit organizations is preferred
Key Behavioural attributes
o Building Trust & Relationships
o Impact & Influence
o Planning & Organizing
o Learning Orientation
o Analytical Thinking
Adherence to Core Values of SLF
o Mutual Respect
o Spirit of Public Service
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.