About the company:
Kraftshala makes India’s most loved marketing & sales training programs with an Advocacy Score of 95%. We believe that education becomes a lot more fruitful, and a lot more fun, when you get kickass practitioners, the real experts, to train emerging talent. Our programs are built on frameworks and examples from the best in the industry and they are consistently updated with the latest, cutting-edge tools & learnings from the field. The INDUSTRYCreds™ certification that our programs offer is on track to become the benchmark for hiring marketing and sales talent in India.
This is why S&M professionals from world’s top consumer companies (like Unilever, P&G, Nestlé, Facebook, Amazon, Yum! Brands, etc) as well as students currently studying in the best business schools of the country (major IIMs, ISB, FMS, XLRI, SP Jain, IIFT, etc.) find value in our programs (remember 95%?).
We are a team that is gunning to bring transformative changes to India’s higher education ecosystem. Welcome to the ride! 🙂
Kraftshala is backed by Doreswamy Nandkishore (Former Fortune 100 CEO, Head of Asia, Oceania, Africa for Nestlé S.A.), Pallav Jain and Sarfaraz Khimani (co-CEOs of Performics, one of India’s largest performance marketing agencies).
What do we value (the Kraftshala Kode):
Like all good companies, we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration. Our team’s distinctiveness comes from the following:
- We seek a user centric mindset. People who start with the user and work backward, and take every opportunity to add value to their customers/ partners fit right in.
- We value problem solving skills. We look at problems objectively, solve for root causes, make decisions for long term good instead of short term gain, and don’t let processes get in the way of value addition.
- We look for learning agility. We are a team of learners who like to observe, reflect, read, speak with experts, and seek feedback to be better today than we were yesterday.
- We admire people with ambition & courage to take on large goals. We are seeking to build a team of self-starters who demonstrate high ownership.
- We aim for consistency and reliability and expect the same from others. Predictability makes everyone’s life a lot smoother.
- We like people who are real, open and direct in communication, while still being empathetic.
- We are practical optimists. Our team strongly believes in a better future and takes joy and pride in the fact that we are playing our part to make that future a reality.
What is the recruitment process:
As a small team (~40 folks), it’s imperative that we get to know each other before taking the leap. We want to ensure you succeed in your role within our team. Each conversation with us will last about 40-75 minutes, except the first call which is a short one to understand expectations. Typically the whole process takes between 10 – 15 business days depending on your and our schedules. The process will occur over telephonic calls, so you don’t need to worry about travel.
Time Commitment & Compensation:
- As a Trainer with us, the time commitment from your end would amount to 2-4 hours for sessions/interviews, per week.
- This is a flexible program and can work based on your availability, there are no fixed hours
- This is a paid opportunity
- You will be given all the necessary prep material that will help you better understand our process and expectations.
- Initially, we will closely monitor your evaluation style and give you all the feedback and support you need in order to ensure you and our students succeed.
What you will be doing:
- Helping our students reach their full potential by:
- 1-1 CV coach calls, where you help students reflect and provide your expertise on how students can strengthen their CVs
- Giving students personalised feedback on their written interview answers to ensure their written communication is grammatically accurate, structured, persuasive and detailed
- > 1-1 interview preparation, where first you will simulate an actual interview and then coach the student on how they can better demonstrate the 5 key competencies – Impactful Communication, Structured Problem Solving, High Ownership, Willingness to Learn and Teamwork
- Help the Kraftshala team strengthen the Human Skills Program by:
- Sharing on-ground insights on where students need more support
- Thought partnering with the Human Skills Team (wherever possible) to make the evaluations and training more effective
- Ensuring you are prompt and objective in your evaluations by strictly following the guidelines provided
What you will Need:
- You are passionate about coaching
- Have the critical thinking ability to: understand what is needed to succeed in the workplace, observe student behavior/work and identify key areas of improvement and give constructive feedback to enable students to significantly improve their performance
- You have 5+ years of experience in the HR/L&D/Coaching field. However, we believe that years of experience are a mere proxy for a candidate’s competency. Feel free to apply if you have any relevant experience and meet the above 2 criteria.
All our sessions are held through online mode.
To apply for this job please visit kraftshala.freshteam.com.