What we’re looking for
We work with Career Guidance Counselors across India & overseas to make Career Guidance accessible to students across the economic spectrum. In order to ensure standardization delivery of training and content for counselors and students, we are looking for an Instructional Design Lead to build robust training manuals for trainers as well as PPTs for career guidance interventions.
If you are someone who understands both andragogy & pedagogy well, and enjoy researching new methods to deliver information effectively with structures and systems, iDC offers room for growth & learning.
- Based on the identified business need, audience profile, and evaluation methodology to implement in a proposed learning solution.
- Support the Project/ Team Lead through the different phases of design and development.
- Understand the overall learning solution design and create effective training materials that map to the clients’ business needs.
- Collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), team leads, media and technology teams and other identified stakeholders to support iterations/improvements to the learning material.
- Identify various visualization elements to enhance the training material and support the Media/Graphics Design team.
- Prepare instructor/facilitator guides for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
- Perform quality checks on the training deliverables to meet the standard quality benchmarks.
- Designed and developed training material using a wide range of learning modalities including Instructor-led training, web-based training, virtual training, simulations, and gamified learning. (2-3 years of experience is preferable)
- Developed facilitator and participant guides, and performance support materials by applying advanced adult learning theories to accelerate learning.
- Experience in gathering and understanding source content to create engaging courses based on the target audience.
- Expertise in industry-standard design/rapid authoring tools such as Articulate /Captivate / Lectora etc.
- Good at writing clear, measurable learning outcomes and creating assessments to evaluate learning outcomes.
- Open to thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven environment.
- Education: Masters in Education/Sociology/Anthropology/Psychology/Developmental studies preferred but not a prerequisite.
Rs. 7-10 lakh annual CTC (depending on the experience)
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 EdTech companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams, scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counselling.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status, or disability status.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the role’s title in your subject line (Important)
Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com