Website Educate Girls
JOB LOCATION: Mumbai
COMPENSATION: Up to 13 LPA
About Project Pragati
With 14 years of experience in educating girls from different age groups and socio-economic backgrounds across 3 states in India, Educate Girls aims to work towards providing a second chance to the permanently at risk out of school adolescent girls (PAR OOASGs) in passing Grade 10 and unlocking life outcomes.
Through Project Pragati, Educate Girls aims to reach 2 lakh PAR OOSAGs in India by 2026, to provide them a flexible ‘second chance’ to pass Grade 10 through open schools (State / NIOS). In its pilot stage the goal for Pragati is to develop a scalable, sustainable, cost effective, flexible and results-based model that enables us to scale pan-India.
✔ Job Profile
The Pragati IT Solution Manager will work directly with Director IT & Pragati Lead to fully and operationally manage any ongoing IT and tech activities pertaining to Project Pragati, and will be responsible for operationalization of all project management processes and best practices in the project. He/She will be involved from the ideation stage with tech vendors and partners in the project and will be accountable for developing, tracking & reporting on the detailed project plan, project risks & project budgets. In the medium and long-term, he/she is also expected to introduce project management best practices in the Pragati team and other stakeholders as required.
✔ Areas of Responsibility:
IT solutions manager role is to manage, plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of different technical solutions and software applications used in Pragati ecosystem
1. Participate in selection of information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
2. Work collaboratively with the project / technical teams / vendors to ensure they have clear direction on the functions and design of the applications
3. Manage related projects based on project best practices
4. Report to the management stakeholders on ongoing project status, issues, risk & mitigating measures and seek decisions on changes and other corrective actions in the entire project lifecycle
5. Act as a single point of contact for project management teams of all technical service delivery providers and ensure consistent and transparent communication & understanding across various tech service providers regarding project scope, timelines, deliverables, and other project artifacts & processes
6. Coordinate and execute “end-to-end” Change requests (CR) as a main IT point of contact for Pragati business teams
7. Participate in maintaining and developing the current and future application architecture and design a structure that is stable and resilient
8. Responsible of incident management process for IT systems
9. Ensure deliveries of solutions and services against agreed formal contract mechanisms established with technology service partners within the set time and cost boundaries
10. Verifying the invoices presented by any tech service provider against the agreed and approved service requests / contracts.
✔ Core Responsibilities
● IT Project management
● Vendor delivery & SLA management
● Application support management
✔ Liaise with:
● Tech vendors
● Consulting partners
● Inter department within EG
● Pragati program & governance teams
✔ Education Background:
● Graduation or post-graduate degree in engineering/computer science/business administration is preferred
● Certification in one or more project management methodologies from universally recognized bodies is preferred
✔ Work Experience:
● At least 8-10 years of IT and IT project experience, preferably with 3-4 years experience in Education & Education Technology space.
● Candidates with 2-3 years experience in IT application & product development preferred
● Candidates with some experience of working in a multi-vendor service delivery envt with responsibility towards application management and support are preferred
✔ Skills Set:
● Excellent communication and articulation for working stakeholders at various levels in the organization
● Strong leadership and team management skills
● Multitasking and collaboration with internal departments
● Ability to learn and work independently
● Good problem-solving skills
● Coordination and Liaising skills
● Negotiation and analytical skills
● Adept in working standard project management tools like MS Project, Powerpoint, MS excel etc.
● Good knowledge of software development lifecycle and IT support processes
● Experience of IT vendor coordination and management for project and support process deliveries
Travel requirement: 20%
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.