Website Educate Girls
EG is currently in process of implementing an ERP system for its programmatic and administrative needs. This ERP system will become the backbone of all EG operations and provide the enterprise data repository for all analytical and AI/ML requirements of EG in future.
As an IT system analyst in EG you will be responsible to work directly with the senior IT project manager for ERP implementation and liaison between EG business, EG IT and application service provider teams throughout the development and change lifecycle in order to ensure that there is a well-defined, clear and common understanding of IT solution with all teams. As the system is rolled-out to business users, you will also be responsible to get engaged in system maintenance and support processes for performing impact analysis of issues and changes and ensure that the system meets the growing needs of the organization for functionality and scale on an on-going basis. This is a techno-functional role, where the ability of an individual to communicate with EG business team to understand their processes and data and then translating it into system requirements for effective communicate to the application service provider teams is most crucial skill for the job.
Areas of Responsibility:
IT System Analyst for EG ERP (IPMTAS):
• Obtain a strong functional understanding of business processes, systems and data sets of all relevant business functions of EG
• Involved in collecting, reviewing, analysing, and managing system and user requirements from Business user’s/stake holders/SMEs.
• Engage with end users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goal and process to ensure an effective technological solution.
• Develop a strong understanding of existing IT solutions, the upcoming ERP solution and its design and its correlation with the business requirement
• Develop business specification (functional and data business requirements, process flows, use cases, workflow documents, FSD, test plan, test cases etc.) for handing over to the system development team ensuring clear and concise articulation of business requirements
• Review and analyze system specifications and perform impact analysis to identify gaps against the business needs and provide innovative solutions for fixing the gaps
• Work with project team to create an effective migration strategy for smooth migration from existing It systems to the new ERP
• and system specification and perform the impact analysis for
• Document detailed functional and data business requirements, process flows, use cases, workflow documents, FSD, test plan, test cases.
• Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing, training end user regarding application functionalities.
• For any future enhancements, ensure that delivery of enhancements meets the requirements defines by the Business users’/stake holders/SMEs and does not have a regression impact on the existing functionalities
• Provide guidance and support to L1 & L2 support teams for the system for resolving system issues and assist with recreation of issues and effective identification of root-cause and ensure its permanent resolution
• IT system requirement gathering and documentation
• IT solution review, impact analysis and solution recommendations
• Engagement and recommendation for migration, rollout and change management approach for the system
• Recommendations , review and governance of IT system maintenance
• Guidance and oversight for L1/L2 support teams for effective and permanent resolution of issues
• Inter department within EG
• Peer organization for IT Project
• External service providers for solution requirements, review and issue analysis
• Graduation or post-graduate degree in engineering/computer science is preferred
• Certification in business analysis (CBAP, CCBA, CFLBA, CPRE, PBA etc.) from universally recognized bodies or insititues is preferred
• Certification in testing from universally recognized bodies is preferred
• ITIL certification and overall understading of IT support processes is preffered
• At least 7-8 years of IT and IT project experience, with a minimum experience of 3-5 years in the role of IT system analysy or IT business analyst for Odoo ERP implementation project
• Expereince of working for digital transformation in education sector, educational technologies is perffered
• Excellent communication and articulation for working with stakeholders at various levels in the organization
• Good IT acumen and with inclination towards IT solution design and architecture
• Good system documentation, process documentation skills
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong in logical and problem-solving skills.
• Coordination and Liaising skills
• Negotiation and analytical skills
• Basic knowledge of ODOO Framework and Custom Module Creation
• Need to have basic knowledge of API’s in ODOO i.e. System Integrations and knowledge of module migration.
• Be Strong in project & development processes and methods like scope management, change management, release management, test management etc.
• Adept in working standard project management tools like MS Project, Powerpoint, MS excel etc.
• Comfortable in using test management and ticketing tools like JIRA for the project test suite and test execution management
• Good knowledge of software development lifecycle and IT support processes
• Experience of IT vendor coordination and management for project and support process deliveries
Travel requirement: 10%
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.