ISDM is an institution founded to create, strengthen and establish Development Management, a domain that transcends the exclusive silos of ‘development perspectives’ and ‘management principles’. ISDM recognises the need to ‘professionalise’ the Leading and Managing of Social Purpose Organisations (SPOs). The institution sees the development space as requiring the application of management disciplines that are unique and tailored to the scale of the sector. Management that doesn’t merely retrofit Business Management to development projects, but one that is born specifically from the coming together of the two crucial domains.
By 2025, ISDM aims to become the go-to management institute for top professionals wanting to transform the development sector for a greater impact on people’s lives. In order to achieve this aim, ISDM has identified three broad focus areas
1. Continuously building the one-year-long Post-Graduate Program in Development Management (PGP-DM);
2. Creating a strong research function that will lay the foundations for Development Management and leadership as a unique domain and discipline;
3. Launching Strategic Capacity Building Programs aimed at influencing and upskilling middle to senior leaders in the social sector through special workshops, short-term courses, and customized convenings.
ISDM has audacious ambitions to build a world-class institution, become a global fountainhead of development management knowledge, and define the domain of development management for the Social Sectors. The belief is that Management for the Social Sectors (or Development Management) will significantly scale up the positive impacts on the lives of people in sustained ways. ISDM is entering a new phase of growth with a revamped program and renewed focus on establishing itself firmly as a preeminent institution in its domain. This requires strategic and energetic institutional leadership.
We are looking for a creative Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. The responsibilities include creating designs according to specifications and improving the design tasks. To be successful in this role, you should have original ideas and a keen eye for detail. You should also be able to create imaginative designs, be open to learning more, and create impressive designs that promote the ISDM’s vision.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas by studying design briefs
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts
- Produce social media creatives, banners, and printable materials
- Produce video reels and shorts for ISDMs social media handles
- Collaborate within the marketing team to pitch and execute creative projects
- Work in a fast paced environment when the need arises
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree, certification in Graphic Designing or similar creative courses
- Up to 2 years of working experience as a graphic designer.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing software, such as Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Premier and Canva.
- Ability to work well within a team and manage time effectively
- Penchant for creativity and problem-solving & using feedback from the team for improving work
Remuneration shall be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit isdm.kekahire.com.