Website Enable India
Job Title: Jr. System Admin
No of positions: 1
Disability suitable for: Mild Physical disability
Job Type (Full Time/Consultant): Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Brief: You will be assisting IT Ops or IT Operations. Your key role will be deploying and maintenance of the organization’s hardware and software assets. Setting up laptops, install business software and deploy networks within an office or a data centre.
About the Team: The team handles the technology requirements of the organization and supports staff as a shared service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS and administer
client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software.
• Support basic IT infrastructure and networking.
• Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for
documentation, change management, and scripting.
• Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best
• Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware.
• Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
• Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
• Providing technical support when requested. Working on Ticketing system and attending to incidents
raised by customers and closing it within given time of SLA.
• Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our
• Ensuring smooth working of systems in training environment
• Managing office 365 services
• Managing and maintenance of the organization’s hardware and software assets.
Required qualification: BCA | MCA | UG with certification of CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA A+, CCNA, Cloud Fundamentals
Required experience: Minimum one to two years of work experience.
Interest and Skills: Cloud Fundamentals (Saas, IaaS, Paas)
• CompTIA IT Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, CompTIA A+, CCNA certification or similar.
• Past experience administering server-side technology and networked computing systems.
• Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
• Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
• Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
Note: EnAble India is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer
To apply for this job please visit enableindia.uknowva.com.