We are transforming India through volunteering with a vision “Every college student volunteering.”
The Bhumi Club programme is a transformational social change leadership journey for college students to Be the Change and Lead the Change in their college. This program, through structured support & training, will empower students to learn entrepreneurial skills, leadership skills, and team-building skills.
We are looking for someone passionate about promoting a strong culture of volunteerism by engaging youth at academic institutions and Colleges Pan India.
- The Lead, Bhumi Clubs will be primarily responsible for end to end operations of the Bhumi Clubs in Colleges / Institutions to promote volunteerism.
- Execute the club’s promotional activities for student volunteers at Colleges / Educational institutions through focused
- Campaigns & events. Ideate first level of non-existing social initiatives of College with a quick action plan and making the social causes aligned to Bhumi club’s goals.
- To plan and facilitate various innovative volunteering activities for students in line with the local needs of the geography and sustainable development goals.
- To organize multiple events to engage College students and work on the Annual event for Bhumi Clubs – Bhumi Campus Awards.
- To build a rapport with Senior management of colleges, institutions, local government departments, volunteers and authorities.
- To plan regular virtual meetings with Bhumi Club Coordinators and members and motivate volunteers by encouraging their volunteer efforts.
- Capture and collate constant feedback from Bhumi Club Coordinators and members.
- Maintain MIS records and reports as per the prescribed formats.
- To take ownership of scaling-up of the Bhumi Club chapters in India.
- Education Qualification / Experience: Professional with at least two years of experience in Education industry.
- Prior experience in the non-profit sector would be an advantage.
- Candidates with volunteering experience in Bhumi or similar organizations preferred.
- Any graduate Knowledge, skills, and abilities: Operations and training & development skills.
- Good Communication skills, people engagement and project management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills– English and regional languages.
- Good computer knowledge and MS office skills.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Willingness to travel – locally and nationally.
Reporting Manager: Programme Manager
Joining date: Immediate
Job nature: Employee
Minimum commitment: 2-3 years
Salary : Based on candidate’s profile
To apply for this job please visit bhumi.zohorecruit.in.