What we’re looking for
We are looking for a motivated Php Laravel Developer to maintain our existing Laravel project. You should have working experience of around 3-5 years in PHP and Laravel. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Laravel Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end, back-end, and cloud services like AWS EC2, SQS, RDS, Elasticsearch, and Redis. With problem-solving approaches and rigorous thinking abilities, we are looking for a learner who may not know all the answers but are obsessive about finding them and know exactly where to look for them.
“If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you”
- Understand and maintain our existing project in Laravel.
- Troubleshooting/debugging issues in our existing app.
- Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to improve the project’s performance.
- To think and help in implementing how to migrate the project in our new Node JS based project.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and OOP patterns.
- Had worked in Laravel.
- Knowledge of AWS services such as EC2, SQS, RDS, Elasticsearch, and Redis.
- Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in MYSQL
- Having some exposure to Node.js and MongoDB is a plus.
- Having some exposure to the deployment of PHP applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of API design and development using REST.
- Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to dig the internet for finding the solutions.
Industry Standard basis experience
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams, scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counselling.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status, or disability status.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us your CV at email@example.com.
Include the role’s title in your subject line (Important)
Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org