Position: Lead – Marketing
Location: Bengaluru/ Gurgaon/ Mumbai
Who are we – About Sattva
We are an organization driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients – corporations, philanthropists, foundations, and social organizations – to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximize the social return on their investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive our work. This approach helps us, and our clients develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems. We are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. We bring the right balance of the head-heart-hand to our work. Our work is powered by the passionate energy of our mission-driven young team, guided by the strong leadership and advisory board with multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors.
Our team of 400 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi comes with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and is bound together by our common commitment to social impact.
Our mission of ending poverty in our lifetime involves working with stakeholders across the impact ecosystem on a variety of projects including advisory, research and assessments. The Marketing team plays a key role in this by building Sattva’s brand in the larger impact ecosystem as a trusted advisory for both marquee and niche clients. The Lead—Marketing will own the Marketing function at Sattva, with responsibilities around lead generation, branding, content, social media, PR and external events. The role will indirectly contribute to Sattva’s revenue growth by conceptualizing and executing innovative B2B marketing programs in collaboration with internal Business Units and external partners.
- Oversee the lead generation process for Sattva, enhancing the effectiveness of the current channels and building new channels
- Build data-related systems and processes in the marketing team, ensuring timely reports and forecasts to the larger leadership team
- Be the custodian of the Sattva brand, including measuring brand perception periodically and building and maintaining consistent branding
- Own all Sattva’s social media channels and ensure a regular pipeline of curated content that builds Sattva’s thought leadership brand in the larger ecosystem
- Anchor Sattva’s strategy around external events, ensuring consistency in quality and content
Key qualifications and experiences
- 12–14 years of experience, including at least 5 years of B2B marketing experience and with some exposure to the impact ecosystem and the key players
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced organization and building a marketing function for scale will be a plus
- Strong data orientation,
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and with simplicity
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal clients towards a common outcome
To apply for this job please visit www.sattva.co.in.