Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make meaningful contributions to political affairs and governance of the country, without necessarily being part of a political party.
Started as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds together and provided them with a unique opportunity to become a part of the election process and influence policy making in India.
I-PAC works with visionary leaders with a proven track record. In the process, the group helps them set a citizen-centric agenda and partners with them to conceptualise & implement the most effective methods of taking it to the public and gathering mass support.
- Driving the legal team with direction, vision and values and further building strong collaborative foundations for the team.
- Provide guidance to the Directors and Leadership team and other internal stakeholders on critical legal issues
- Engage with external stakeholders for the smooth resolution of all legal matters relating to the organisation
- Guide the management in reviewing and bringing key policy changes required for the organisation
- Law degree from a reputed National Law School or Reputed Law College / University / Institution of India is essential
- 7 – 10 years of experience as a corporate lawyer
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Ability to work in teams and take ownership of the task at hand and excellent communication, people and analytical skills are required
- Candidates with prior law firm experience shall be preferred.
- Remuneration shall be as per the industry standards
To apply for this job please visit www.indianpac.com.