Website Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Manager (Accounts)
The India Semiconductor Mission (ISM) is looking for a dynamic Manager (Accounts) to drive innovation for the Program for Development of Semiconductor & Manufacturing Ecosystem. The role will be instrumental in shaping the ISM which aims to build a vibrant semiconductor and display ecosystem. The India Semiconductor Mission (ISM) is looking for Manager (Accounts) to ensure financial planning and accounting for ISM.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including but not limited to month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, assets reconciliations, bank account statement reconciliations.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements and develop, generate and manage timely accounting reports.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles thereon.
- Coordinating and complete annual audits by providing requisite data and assisting the statutory auditors.
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions
- Assigning projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meeting financial accounting objectives
- CA/CPA/CFA/MBA and other relevant professional courses
- 5-8 years of work experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager with private/public/government entity.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communications (oral as well as written) skills in presenting findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent relationship development and management skills.
- Strong documentation and file management skills.
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Role: Accounts Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Finance & Accounting
Role Category: Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG: Any Graduate
PG: CA in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Finance
To apply for this job please visit careers.nisg.org.