Stakeholder Communications at Arpan’s Communications team
Director, Communications | Manager, Communications
3. Key Objectives of the Job
Create and implement a comprehensive communications plan to engage with different stakeholders across platforms (including website, newspaper articles, annual report, newsletters, blogs, and social media) in a timely and systematic manner to promote Arpan, showcase its work and bring visibility to the issue of Child Sexual Abuse.
4. Major Deliverables
The major responsibilities are:
- Ideating and developing resource/content for Arpan’s external and internal communication
- Identifying and creating content for different stakeholder categories, taking into consideration the most effective media to engage with them
- Developing guidelines regarding content creation and dissemination, setting up processes for quality driven content development
- Maintaining a strong voice of the organisation online in alignment with Arpan’s positioning, ethos and values through social media and build, execute and own monthly social content calendars featuring videos, photos, graphics and text (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and others) relevant to each platform
- Monitoring and analyzing the response to content types and modifying content to ensure maximum engagement
- Ensuring communication projects are executed in strict conformance with set standards for risks, safety and security and support the development of new standards for evolving channels.
- Work closely with all teams to showcase Arpan’s work appropriately across platforms
- Build and manage key external relationships
- Ensuring regular reviews with Director and Senior Director
5. Job Challenge
The issue of Child Sexual Abuse is a very sensitive and nuanced topic. For this, Arpan has a dedicated team of professionals who create resources that also form the framework for communications. The incumbent (Manager – Public Engagement) will be expected to understand and refer to these resources while developing literature and messages for internal & external communications.
6. Specialized job competencies
Experience in developing and managing organization’s:
- Brand and messaging
- Content calendar
- Strategic campaigns
7. Educational Qualification
Graduation/Post-Graduation in Mass Media, Journalism, Social Studies and related fields.
8. Desired Experience & Skills
6+ years of work experience as a Communications professional. Prior experience in non-profit sector will be an advantage.
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to simplify and summarize concepts
- Knowledge of social media management and digital marketing
- Design visualization skills
- Possess strong inter-personal skills
- Project Management skills with attention to time-lines and impact metrics.
- Identifying and cultivating strategic partnerships
9. Other desired attributes
Ability to work in a closely knit team; commitment to time schedules.
11. Salary range
60,000 – 80,000 per month + Travel + Therapeutic allowances
Department: Public Engagement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org