Website Child Rights and You
Function / Division: Development Support
CRY is India’s most trusted NGO working on the issue of child rights for the last 42 years. Over the years CRY has impacted the lives of over 3 million children in India. CRY has many firsts to her credit over the years in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People practices, and Finance. CRY’s reach is Pan India with a presence in 19 states. CRY works to ensure happier childhoods for India’s children.
CRY – Child Rights and You is India’s premier child rights NGO. We work to ensure lasting change in children’s lives by ensuring child rights through community empowerment. We do this by working with grassroots-level NGOs, communities and their children, influencing government policies, raising funds, and efficiently disbursing them, creating awareness and mobilizing people’s opinions on child rights.
The Role: The role responsibilities would constitute the following:
- Read Annual Project Report/Annual Evaluation Report (AER) and prepare project wise summaries.
- Identify gaps or inconsistencies in the basic data in Annual Evaluation Report and seek clarifications from the program team
- Coordinate and follow-up with sanction authorities for approval
- Highlight if any content is missing to the program teams for inclusion/clarification
- Direct any queries received from GM Program/CEO/FD/Trustees to the concerned programme teams and follow up till queries are responded to and closed
- Track the number of project sanctions that needs to come to DSHO in each cycle and follow up closely in case of delays
- Complete sanction processing of each Annual Evaluation Report (AER) within the timeline after necessary coordination with different points
You must hold a Post Graduate Degree in Child Development/Social Work/Development Studies or any related fields and have 5 to 7 years of experience in Program teams in the development sector with specific experience of writing and preparing large numbers of programme documents. Fluency and articulation of the English language is a must. A prior experience and familiarity of working on software for document processing.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning preferred location & the post applied for.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com