Website IPE Global
Monitoring, Learning and Evaluation is an independent business unit and an established practice area in IPE. Through research and evaluation, we provide strategic insights and recommendations to Government, Donors, Philanthropic organisations, and INGOS to effectively design, monitor, and improve implementation of programs.
IPE Global is a lead agency for Global Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks of FCDO, UNCDF, UNICEF, WFP and others. Some of our Monitoring and Evaluation clients include – FCDO (formerly DFID), UNICEF, UNDP, GIZ, DFAT, UNCDF, BMGF, GAIN, GOI, ADB, World Bank, CDC etc. In M&E, we have worked on over 150 assignments globally. Our research and evaluation experience covers – Agriculture and food systems, Climate change, Health Nutrition and WASH, Skills, livelihood, Private sector Development and entrepreneurship, financial inclusion and poverty alleviations, policy and knowledge programs, strategy and portfolio evaluations.
If you are interested to be part of a growing team, learning, working on global development programs, and gaining international exposure and expertise, please share your CV.
- Business Development: Lead/contribute drafting of technical bids. Support in Identifying new opportunities or clients
- Delivery: Lead and manage/support evaluation assignments. Responsibilities included drafting of Inception Reports, research design, survey tools, sampling framework, data analysis and quality report writing.
- Support junior or other team members – Provide technical guidance and support on delivering bids and assignments.
- Client Interactions- Provide periodic progress updates, technical response, making presentations
- Contribute and ensure timely and quality delivery of reports and findings to clients.
What we provide
- Open and flat structure with ample opportunities for career growth and learning
- Opportunities to work in various sectors and geographies
- Exposure and experience of working on cross country and international assignments and visit
- Opportunities for secondment to UK and other international offices for high performing candidates
- Opportunities to work with National government, Global clients and international agencies in India and abroad
What we expect
- Previous experience in leading or working in research, monitoring and evaluation assignment.
- Analysts/ Sr. Analysts with Minimum 3 years of experience; Experts- Minimum 7 years’ experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Good knowledge and understanding of quantitative or qualitative research techniques and design; data collection and analysis
- Integrity, commitment, hard work and willingness to learn and grow
- Proactive and ability to work in a Team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.