Website Muskaan Dreams
Muskaan Dreams is a social impact Ed-Tech nonprofit, committed to bridging the digital divide in government schools by empowering teachers with technology so that every student has the opportunity to take advantage of digital learning and skilling in order to prepare for the future with rapidly evolving needs in the job market. For more information please visit www.muskaandreams.org
Our vision: Digital promise to Every Child
The Manager plays a critical role in building, shaping and implementing the organization’s overall communication strategy, including oversight of the team and implementation. The Manager led the annual planning and budgeting as well as new strategic initiatives and special projects each year and supported the implementation of the plan in order to engage and achieve organisational goals. The Manager will directly work with the founders and management to lay down the organization’s strategy. The Manager also has an externally facing role managing relationships in the community & funders with a heavy emphasis on strong brand building and establishing standards of performance across all digital platforms.
The Manager will embody and in the execution of organization’s mission and vision while upholding the organization’s values. As a member of the senior Managerership team, the Manager – Social Media & Marketing is a key liaison between communication, fundraising and management This new position interacts with all internal verticals, managing all activities, and provides vision and strategy around future organisational needs, while strengthening the internal capacity and organisational culture.
Designation Manager – Social Media & Marketing
Reporting to – Founder
Experience – 5+ Years experience in Digital Communications & Marketing
Vertical – Marketing & Communications
Location – Noida/Delhi (Hybrid)
Employment – Type Full-time
Employment Level – Mid-level
We are looking for someone with
● An Understanding of the Nonprofit sector and trends
● Understanding of digital marketing and current trends
● Long-term commitment
● Understanding of stakeholders
● Passionate towards building a global brand
Key Responsibilities but notlimited to:
If you are self-motivated, have a can-do attitude, possess an unwavering belief that powerful stories can change behaviour, especially stories of tech-enabled impact, digital transformation and if you are Digital/Social Media savvy, this is the perfect role for you.
● Build Strategy
○ Execution of year-long, monthly & weekly strategy
○ Identify stakeholders and build a narrative and strategy for effective engagement.
○ Manager digital platforms with team from ideation to posting and engagement to growth end to end
○ Increase & Improve the brand visibility and credibility in the market
○ Monitor platform’s performance metrics to evaluate the effectiveness, engagement and impact of communications
● Implementation of strategy
○ Building strategic partnerships consisting of various organisations, local and national media houses, celebrities etc to increase the outreach of organisation and social media platforms.
○ Community building and engagement of like-minded individuals
○ Increase the digital presence through digital marketing
○ Maintain consistency in branding and messaging across all communications
○ Succession planning & goal setting
○ Donors management, engagement and relations building
○ Led the content creation strategy and team
○ Plan and execute community fundraising campaigns
○ Team building, management and development
○ Vendors/Freelancers/Consultants identification, selection and management
○ Stakeholders mapping and engagement
○ Monitor and measurement of success
○ Identity opportunity to showcase brand
● Graduate or Postgraduate in communications or Journalism.
● Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a similar role in Digital communications & Marketing
● Understanding of current trends in digital communications and nonprofits (specifically education sector)
Must have skills and competencies
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Presentation and narrative skills
● Detailed understanding & experience of of digital marketing
● Team management and development
● Creative enough
Muskaan Dreams offers compensation as per the experience & competitive pay with excellent benefits between 6-8 LPA. The non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, fun and rapidly growing organization that is transforming the lives of millions of children in India by focusing on digital learning and coding in education.
To be successful at Muskaan Dreams, you will also:
● Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic nonprofit organisation
● Be a proactive and innovative thinker who achieves results and creates positive change
● Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
● Embrace diversity and a commitment to collaboration
● Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
How to Apply: Please share your updated CV song with work sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring Steps: Profile submission<>Personal interaction<>Profile work review<>Final discussion.
Note: A typical recruitment process for these roles takes about 30-45 days, we’ll keep you updated about the progress through email.
For queries: +91 9754175881 (use WhatsApp) or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org