Website Wadhwani Foundation
Position: Manager/Sr Manager – LMS
Work Location: Delhi
About Wadhwani Foundation (www.wfglobal.org):
Mission: Accelerating economic development in emerging economies through high-value job creation
Objectives: Enabling the creation of 10M jobs and placement of 25M by 2030 across 20-25 emerging economies.
Wadhwani Foundation is a not-for-profit with the primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies by driving large-scale job creation through entrepreneurship, innovation and skills development. Founded in 2000 by Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, today the Foundation is scaling impact in 25 countries across Asia, Africa, and Latin America through various Initiatives. More details on the various programs at the end of the document.
Role Context: Will be passionate about helping people learn and grow, and has strong competence is setting up Learning Management Systems (LMS) from scratch.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable
Curriculum and Instructional Design skills for Virtual and Digital learning as well as content development. The candidate will be experience in Learning Management Systems (LMS) and designing e-learning courses for senior & experienced audience. The candidate will also help with researching, collating, creating and maintaining high quality learning curricula to achieve the goals of increasing awareness, knowledge and skills of government officials in myriad domains of technology and policy, with special focus on new age technology. Additional advantages would be a technology background and/or experience with working on technology learning domains, as well as experience with working with the Government Sector.
Learning Management System
- Overall responsibility for the learning management system (LMS), including system, people, security, and course and content management for our internal LMS (WITP LMS) and any external LMS (such as iGOT)
- Responsible for all elements of maintaining and administering the LMS including content creation, registration processes, database management, installing updates, preparing system reports and providing end user support on platform and learning management system.
- Performs day-to-day functions within the LMS such as assigning required learning courses, creating and uploading online courses, and maintaining system function
- Support operations in learning management systems, including account provisioning and access, and user permissions
- Works closely with platform team to communicate business requirements related to the use and configuration of features/functionality within Platform and LMS.
- Performs system testing for changes/updates to the LMS.
- Work directly with course co-ordinators and learners to resolve technical issues
- Identifying any opportunities for process and quality improvements and
- Liaison with platform team/vendor on current and future functionalities or services.
Project & Vendor/Partner Management
- Manage multiple Academy content projects simultaneously and liaise with the stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Take full responsibility for assigned projects from design phase to handover learning intervention to the execution, and then on to data collection on usage, quality, feedback etc.
- Manage outsourced trainers, network of authors, different vendors and their team. Ensure that they are delivering projects on time and in the given cost structure
- Monitor all stages of production and frequently review the developed content to ensure highest standards of process adherence and output quality
- Plan internal quality reviews and subsequent updates of products prior to delivery to ensure good quality of all deliverables to clients
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
- Ability to benchmark trends in digital content and customize strategy swiftly, ability to align resource
Key Performance Indicators:
- For each responsibility listed above, indicate the factors/measures on which the individual’s performance will be judged
- LMS & Ecosystem (Mentor and SME network) supported on the Tech Platform
- Create and collate case studies to interest officers in emerging technology
- Develop a network of Consultants & Mentors to work on Emerging Technology (ET) Projects
- Attributable, Trained Officers Initiating ET Projects
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience with Degree in Science, or B.E., or Education/Instructional Design
- Familiarity with any LMS (Moodle, Canvas, etc) and has in-depth knowledge on LMS including setting it up from scratch.
- Experience in using a Learning Management platform and delivering blended training programs.
- Network within the eLearning content field with various content creators as well as Academic institutes.
- Knowledge of Indian context with extensive exposure/ training/ links to global thought leaderships and best practices
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing programs to teach, train and instruct both groups and individuals, including the means of assessing the effects of training.
- Track record of designing and delivering structured interventions / training programs across diverse learning tracks in the technology domain.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wfglobal.org.