Website EdIndia Foundation
- Developing Product Roadmap for future versions and user interface improvements.
- Perform a Build vs Buy Analysis based on product development requirements. Initiate and manage technology-partner relations, as well as, build and manage a software team to deliver solutions.
- Managing prioritization & trade-offs between user experience (Teachers and other stakeholders), social impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Prepare presentations and communicate findings from initiatives to Leadership and External stakeholders.
You could be a good match if you are:
- You possess in-depth and stack-agnostic knowledge of Android App development, PHP frameworks and UX design tools such as Figma, etc.,
- Min 4-5 years experience as Technical Product Manager role, preferably from an internet start-up (experience in failed start-ups will be welcomed as we feel failure is a great learning experience!!)
- Experience managing vendor relations, understanding production cloud infrastructures using microservices & having an interest in open source technologies, social chat platforms and bots.
- Edindia works a lot with rendering various forms of content (text, audio, video, image, streaming etc). Thus experience in content delivery tools to end-users will be preferred.
- A self-starter and learning enthusiast: It’s a start-up project and we want to work with people who enjoy building things from the bottom up. The products and solutions we are carving out are cutting edge and would expose the member to extensive mentoring on combining technology with social impact. Most of the work we do has not been tried before and initiative and a learning bent of mind will thrive in the project environment.
- A Team player: We are attempting to build a lean and flat organization. We are looking to get together with people who are more driven by passion than position or perks. Hence it is critical that one strives to add value to each team member and help everyone learn and succeed. This is an essential condition to affect the mission positively.
- Passionate about open-source movement and sharing: We embrace the open-source movement and all the content we create is free and open source for anyone out there. We also believe in sharing our process and what we are learning periodically to create a community of practice. An alignment to the same is something we are looking for in all our team members
Salary: Commensurate to skill-sets and experience and aligned to the best in the non-profit sector.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.