Website Pollinate Group
Job Title: Marcom Manager
Location: Bangalore, India (remote working will be considered)
Division/ Department: Marketing Communications
Reporting Manager: Senior Director of Growth
Marcom manager works in a global team communicating our social impact with diverse global audiences.
He / She will be responsible for all major communications to our external and internal audiences which include staff, donors and supporters, customers, prospective partners and media. You will also drive leadership and innovation within your function.
He / She will be purpose driven and seek to create meaningful impact in your professional career. By being part of Pollinate Group you will be working at the intersection of women empowerment, poverty alleviation and creating access to affordable clean energy.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Work across the organisation, particularly with the Philanthropy team, to plan and execute engaging communications for diverse audiences
● Deliver creative and impactful donor communications
● Reach new audiences in a measured way, in line with organisational objectives
● Create compelling written content including blogs, newsletters and long-form articles
● Create and execute content for fundraising appeals
● Manage social media accounts for Pollinate Group including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to grow reach and engagement
● Website management including maintenance, SEO, analytics and content
● Support the team with editing and proofreading
● Create sales collateral for sales and field teams as required or set frequency
● Undertake proactive media relations and respond to media enquiries
● Project manage and deliver the annual report and biennial impact assessment report
● Manage subscribers and lists on Mailchimp
● Photography management including sourcing and refreshing images
● Work with the CEO to drive regular and engaging internal announcements and communications to internal stakeholders and staff members
Key selection criteria
● Ability to build authentic relationships with diverse stakeholders
● Exceptional written communication skills
● Attention to detail with ability to produce high quality, public ready communications
● Experience telling compelling stories to achieve organisational goals
● Confidence managing social media platforms including metrics
● Highly organised and ability to prioritise and multitask
● Ability to develop a network of freelancers/ Interns etc who are subject matter experts and can work on a project basis
● Comfort with ambiguity and ability to thrive in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment, and willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and learn new systems or approaches quickly
● Ability to communicate across time zones and in a remote team
● 4-7 years of experience in communication or marketing
● Experience working in social sector
● Basic graphic design skills using programs such as Canva, InDesign, Photoshop
● Experience using MailChimp
● WordPress (or similar CMS), SEO and Google Ads experience
How to apply?
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com and fill in the candidate information form.
Here is the link: https://forms.gle/JDiPy67kQJhEDcAt9
What follows next?
Someone from our recruitment team will get in touch with you in the next 3 to 5 days should your CV and Candidate information form meet our requirements. There will be two to three rounds of interview and may include writing sample articles as part of the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org