The Media Team at I-PAC has set a benchmark for its standard of excellence, by working with the journalists’ network at the state and national level. The team is a platform for candidates to work with the essence of professional media knowledge. The candidate must be able to thrive in tight deadlines and should possess the skill of rhetorical engagement. The candidate must be a team player, and be able to adjust to diverse environments.
- Liaising with journalists, forge healthy relationships with media houses & key influencers and manage critical situations like unforeseen incidents, fake news and negative coverage
- Ability to research and draft press releases and suggest speech inputs
- Understand the political dynamics of the project with the readiness to be on the field and coordinate with the ground team
- Arrange press conferences and media events to propagate at the national and local levels
- Masters degree in Journalism, Mass Communication from premier institutions
- Proficiency in drafting documents and Microsoft Office
- Established relationship with the State/ National journalists
- Team player with good presentation and networking skills along with the ability to proactively identify issues
- Must be ready to work round the clock and shorter and tight deadlines
- Work experience / Internship experience in the current media industry
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.indianpac.com.