Website Tata Trusts
Brief Job Description
- Developing strategies for taking financial services, especially credit and insurance, to the underserved areas of India.
- Work closely with Tata Trusts high impact projects to help their beneficiaries adopt formal financial services.
- Coordinate with Associate Organizations and Lenders/Insurers in bridging the information gap.
- Build and maintain relationships with financial institutions, insurers, development financial institutions, Corporates and government agencies.
- Monitor financial inclusion initiatives and periodically report to senior leadership of Tata Trusts.
- Candidate must be willing to travel out of station (mostly rural locations).
- Nature of work is highly dynamic, requiring complex problem solving, big thinking and rapid execution.
Job Specifications :
- Understanding of the impact of banking and insurance sector on rural economy
- Building and nurturing relationships in multi-stakeholder engagements, project management, strategic thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and communicating information
- Learning and researching
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Fresher’s from Social Studies may apply.
- Prior experience in social and development sector is desirable but not mandatory
- Proven track record in achieving targets
To apply for this job please visit www.shine.com.