Website Hasiru Dala
Operations Coordinator – Recycling – Bengaluru
Hasiru Dala is looking to recruit someone to start and grow our EPR reach. The role requires you to start out building strategic alliances for EPR within the plastics industry. You would be required to talk to manufactures and PIBOs to onboard them into our EPR program. Currently it is a single person role, and with success you can build your own team and grow as needed. You would be initially sharing resources with the outreach team at Hasiru Dala and over time you could build your own communications team as well.
Market Research & Analysis
To keep you and the organisation up to date with the latest in EPR and how to best leverage our work to reach out to brands to work with us.
Marketing Strategy & execution
To develop a plan to maximise our reach, and form efficient sales pipelines. Also work with the team to come up with various ways to collaborate with brands on EPR and other ways.
To effectively manage expectations of the brands we work with, and to communicate back to the compliance team on their feedback. To translate the nuances of the supply pipeline to customers and nurture long term relationships.
Outreach strategy and execution
To develop communication materials pertaining to the work the recycling team is doing and can do.
To assist Hasiru Dala in its policy outreach work by documenting the various challenges in EPR compliances and to ensure any advocacy work out of Hasiru Dala talks about inclusion of the informal sector.
To formulate and track budgets available for marketing, while optimising resources.
Structure and reporting:
You would be reporting to the Executive Director directly, and collaborate with the outreach team within Hasiru Dala.
- 2-5 years experience in marketing of physical products.
- Proficient in English. Both written and spoken
- Familiar with MS office and google suite. (Most of our data is managed on google sheets and proprietary data management tools.)
- Ability to formulate a plan for marketing and seeing it through.
- Working with a diverse group of people, from various socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Having worked (or networks) in the recyclable materials space in Bangalore would be an added bonus.
- Understanding of the EPR policy and reporting nuances is a huge plus point.
The vertical is just taking off within the organisation, we expect a minimum commitment of 2-3 years to see the work take shape.
Remuneration: based on experience and as per industry standard.
Mail Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will be shortlisted based on a telephonic interview followed by field exposure and an in-person interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com