Website Dr. Reddy's Foundation
The position exists to contribute in providing high-quality support to manage effective and efficient OD Interventions across the organisation while bringing in the best of practices of HR domain & HR Analytics that delivers proactively on various key parameters.
– To work with Operations and other support function teams to drive results increasing organisational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes implementing HR processes such as performance reviews, succession planning, and action plans resulting from employees’ surveys.
1. OD Interventions
– Support in researching and identifying best practices in the area of Organizational development and developing needed processes and guidelines.
– Analyzing the process improvements and improving the employee’s experience.
– Prepare development and growth plans for employees.
– Facilitate the presence of the desired culture through various initiatives and employee engagement programs.
– Reiterating of key OD initiatives and implementing OD Operations- R&R, Workplace Behaviour, Managerial Behaviors etc.
– Review of HR policies and practices against best practices.
2. Performance Management
– Working closely with respective stakeholders to ensure timely completion of employee reviews.
3. HR Analytics
– Develop and circulate HR Dashboard
– Conduct Annual Survey (Analysis & reports).
– Conduct Departmental Effectiveness Feedback Survey (Analysis & reports).
– Analysis of Productivity / Performance / Others.
– Maintain reports and trackers as per assigned initiatives.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.