Website Quest Alliance
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators.
We are a not-for-profit trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the field of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training.
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
About the Program
The program’s objective is to provide a holistic development platform for young people as well as provide a lifelong, continuous learning opportunity to disadvantaged youth. We use content, pedagogy and technology, to drive the delivery of teaching and learning. Through our signature blended learning approach we develop critical life-work skills that are critical for success in the 21st century.
Providing Placement support to Industrial Training Institutes and Vocational Training Institutes :
- Building a robust database of employers by networking with employers, industry bodies
- Ensuring support to program implementation partners to organise Industry engagement activities effectively and monitoring the same.
- Building capacity of program implementation partners to plan and organise placement related activities at their institutes.
Anchoring and executing Placements strategies & plans in the region.
- Making an annual plan and calendar of placement activities in the region by collaborating with regional teams.
- Planning and Conducting Employer engagement events (Talks, Walk-ins, Campus Drive)
- Take the ownership of the placement targets for the region and as per the project’s needs.
- Anchor Industry Connect Fellow’s engagement through regular calls and review meetings.
- Building an active working relationship with representatives of companies, Industry bodies and Placement officers.
- Planning and Conducting Employer engagement events Including placement fairs.
- Planning, Meeting & Exploring options of Apprenticeship, Internships, On Job Training, Career Connect Activities with Existing & Prospective Employers for candidates on a regular basis.
- Supporting state team in organizing & facilitating Job Readiness Training boot camps, Co- facilitating placement sessions
- Create, maintain and share reports as per Program Requirements.
Coordinate & Facilitate Capacity Building of Placement Officers for ITI’s & VTI’s.
- Planning and organising trainings for Placement officers
- Orientation on placement systems and best practices.
- Conducting Demo’s on Industry engagement activities.
- Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in placement of candidates at Fresher level of a NGO or of Technical institutes.
- Knowledge of liasioning with companies and experience of industry connect including the role of placement of students within organizations.
- Previous experience of customer/client contact especially establishing and developing effective links with companies in the relevant discipline/field.
- Experience of working & training of young adults for Jobs, On the Job Training, etc.
- Good computer skills (i.e. Good at Data Analysis)
- Must be able to work to meet the needs of the placements service.
- Willing to undertake external visits & should be open to travelling across locations
- A team player and able to negotiate and consult with all those engaged with
To apply for this job please visit questalliance.zohorecruit.com.