Location: New Delhi
Type: Full time
- Work closely with the team leads, and the CEO to identify, ideate, and implement technological innovations at Pravah
- Designing and demonstrating a centralized database management system that matches Pravah’s programmatic needs.
- Design MIS tools, forms, and relational databases for project monitoring and evaluation
- Training the teams at Pravah to use the database management system.
- Oversee entry, processing, and cross-checking of data to maintain quality of data
- Coordination with the Program team to ensure smooth data entry and processing
- Working with the teams to manage changes in databases
- Supporting technological requirements and troubleshooting
- Guide the teams in acquiring technological assets
- Partnership management and liaising with IT agencies
- Managing the process of digitizing Pravah’s content
We are looking for a person with:
- A postgraduate/ graduate degree with 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong computer literacy with advanced knowledge of technological solutions that can be applied to non-profit organizations
- Experience in establishing technological solutions for non-profit organizations will be preferred
- Able to work independently on creating systems and processes
- Ability to analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources
- Has a strong commitment to social justice issues
- Ability to inspire and be inspired, keep commitments, go-getter and chase co-created targets, think out of the box, build relationships and be open to learning
- Capacity to strengthen systems and processes including databases and computer-based communications and effectively coordinate meetings and events.
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com