Website Association of People with Disability
Assistive & Adaptine Technology(AAT)
Program Manager – AAT
B.E / M.E / Diploma in Industrial Engineering or related filed
A minimum of 5 – 8 years in the Production & Manufacturing field.
Other eligibility criteria
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor/Coordinator/In charge
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge on performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability in English & Spoken Kannada would be desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Someone who is purpose driven and creative
- Self-confident – and prepared to work hard and to learn
- Must be a good team player, able to work across different functions
- Comfortable with technology and social media
Detailed Job Description
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- Should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
- Ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Good in Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to management with necessary reports – Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly
- Maintain Stock Register
To apply for this job please visit www.apd-india.org.