Website World Resource Institute
Who we are and what we do?
WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
We are inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization. Currently over 150 researchers are working with WRI India in our offices at Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Program Overview For Sustainable Cities And Transport
At WRI India Ross Center we focus on 10 integrated solutions to urban challenges. Through applied research, tools, hands-on advice, and by tapping our network of global experts, we accelerate transformative urban initiatives that have the power to change Indian cities into thriving, equitable and low-carbon places that are good for people and the planet.
Working at WRI India Ross Center offers you the unique opportunity to learn and grow as you collaborate with a diverse set of change agents across Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai. As India’s biggest urban focused think and do tank, we seek thoughtful, enterprise-minded and sensitive individuals who can help us support this transformation and make a positive difference to citizens’ everyday lives.
About Your Role
Equitable and accessible transport solutions are a critical need in urban India – especially for poor and vulnerable populations. The program focusses in guiding cities in initiating systematic road design changes, building infrastructure that is safe for all users and formulating laws and other measures to ensure safe mobility.
The candidate will be required to work with the team in ideating and executing communication strategies that help further the goal of safer mobility for all users. A candidate proficient in visual communication with prior experience in ideating and executing design collaterals would be preferred. A thorough knowledge of latest design softwares is necessary. The candidate is also required to submit a portfolio that includes his/her original work in design, video editing, photography, and written material.
How Your Day Will Unfold
The candidate will undertake and oversee a range of responsibilities, some of which are listed below:
- Create and execute Communication Strategies across social media and PR channels
- Design communication content, knowledge products, infographics, reports etc
- Branding for projects and all collaterals
- Video conceptualising and editing for projects
- Photo/video documentation of projects on ground
- Manage documentation database
- Writing Blogs/scripts/blurbs
- Mange and coordinate external graphic designers/video editors
- Coordinate outreach efforts on behalf of program/projects and anchor engagement activities.
Qualifications We Seek
- Relevant experience of 2 to 4 years is mandatory
- Graphic Design – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Video Editing Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After effects, Davinci Resolve
- Basic Photography/Videography (must know how to use a DSLR)
- Good writing and visualization skills
- Experience with Social media management
Salary and Benefits: 8,00,000 to 9,00,000 CTC PA
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Duration: Full-time, term hire for a period for 1 year ( extendable based on performance and project requirements)
Location: Mumbai, India
List Of Documents To Be Attached
- Cover Letter
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.