Website Aga Khan Rural Support Program
Location : Sarairanjan / Samastipur, Bihar
Education : Postgraduate Diploma, Rural Management, MSW, or similar faculty
- Minimum 3 year of experience in similar project
Skills & Competencies required:
- Implementation of livestock project with a women-based group, especially small ruminants.
- Strengthen the initiative through FPC etc
- Setup enterprise which supports goat rearing practices such are the setup of feed mineral & mixture
- Community engagement to mobilize households for making goat houses, improved goat management, etc.
- Strengthening the system of project MIS
- Preparing a business plan and supporting the FPO to strengthen the Goat rearing practices.
- Ensuring the training cum exposure of PIMC members for proper orientation and ensuring the leverage in the project
- Facilitating the different training to group/ SHG/ Improved Agriculture Management Practices/ SHG Training: Kitchen Garden Management/Nutrition/SHG Training: Improved Animal Management Practices for carrying over Family/SHG Training: Self Help Group Management
- Ensuring proper training under the Project through the standard module.
- Preparing report success story of women group engage in goat rearing practices
- Handholding and supervision support to field volunteers
- Facilitating the staff Training PME and Data Management
- Ensuring Deworming and Vaccination for Goat/Goat Health Camps
- Hand holding to Pashu sakhi/ cluster facilitator
- Any other task assigns for smooth implementation of project
To apply for this job please visit www.akrspindia.org.in.