“What if every leader across the country took one step towards improving their schools”?
This is the question that drives us at Mantra4change. While there are challenges that plague the education system, we believe in the potential of education leaders to drive improvement in schools to provide enriching learning experiences to all children. Our approach towards this is by working directly with schools and clusters; enabling state and district governments to drive similar improvement initiatives; and enabling the larger school education ecosystem to drive school improvement by developing their capacity as well as sharing our learnings and solutions in the form of global public goods. Mantra4Change is currently present in 5 states – Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka.
About Systemic Education Transformation
Through our programs to improve Education Leadership, we strive to promote quality education across public schools in India. Through a multi-staged School Improvement Framework and holistic approach, we intend to bring coherence to school-wide activities aimed at re-defining and improving the quality of outcomes expected at partner schools.
As a Program Lead, you will be responsible for driving the mission of enabling the education ecosystem to lead continuous and sustainable improvements by providing support to a designated group of educational government functionaries. The Program Lead will also be actively engaged in designing and innovating programs along with the government.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading and co-creating the journey of education change through programs with the government.
- Research and develop tools to identify needs of the education system
- Develop a strategic plan aligned to the scope and focus of the projects.
- Review existing structures and processes, and work with concerned officials to implement improvement projects
- Assess and analyse existing government projects and devise plans to strengthen them. You would improve the learning cycles for every official by improving the feedback mechanism from the ground
- Build strategic partnerships consisting of various organizations and stakeholders, including NGOs,
- Knowledge partners, Design Consultants, Govt. Agencies etc. and create a partner engagement framework to coordinate and monitor the efficacy
- Establish effective Monitoring and Evaluation processes
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience, however, candidates with strong experience in the education sector will be considered.
- Awareness of the state-level initiatives towards education transformation in different parts of India is preferable.
- Experience in classroom teaching, delivering educational programs and activities OR experience working on projects with school stakeholders from underserved urban/rural localities.
- Strong interest in empowering a school through – School Leadership, Teaching & Learning, Community Engagement.
- Knowledge of Hindi (Read and Write) is preferred
Compensation Range 6 – 8 LPA (This may vary slightly depending on actual experience and qualifications)
To apply for this job please visit mantra4change.kekahire.com.