ShikshaLokam – Who are we?
ShikshaLokam is an NGO catalysing education leadership in India, enabling and amplifying leadership development opportunities for individuals and institutions engaged in K-12 education systems. We offer open-source technology capabilities and resources to the ecosystem players – Individuals, NGOs, and the Government – to enable education leadership development at a large scale with high impact.
ShikshaLokam is a manifestation of Societal Platform thinking, a systemic method to resolve complex societal challenges with speed, at scale, and sustainably.
What would you do? – Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking a motivated, can-do attitude Program Lead who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our growing team. If you are someone who possesses an unwavering belief that meaningful collaboration and co-creation can enable sustainable change in education, this is the perfect role for you. In this role, you would be leading and managing state-level programs in collaboration with our partner organizations.
As a Program Lead, you would:
- Lead and manage various leadership programs with states and centre
- Liaison and manage relationships with the partner CSOs and Government Officials
- Support and enable partners in program implementation
- Co-create program design and solutions design with the partners
- Devise strategies for rapid adoption and acceptance of programs among stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure smooth program implementation
- Define and monitor program success metrics
- Create knowledge and process documents that improve program replicability.
Who are we looking for? – Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: Graduation or above
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in the education sector
- Fellowship or work experience with Govt. actors in the education sector is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Reflective Behavior towards improving self and enabling others in the team
- Must be able to handle operational rigour and speed
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and possess stakeholder management skills
- Comfort and facility with technology
Location: Delhi |UP | Punjab | Bihar (depending on the state you are applying for)
The role will require need-based travel to different states.
Remuneration: INR 6.0 L to 7.2 lakh per annum basis experience
To Apply: Write to us with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org