Website eGovernements Foundation
Exp: 7-10 years;
Work Location: Delhi, India (On-site)
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to
- Stakeholder/Relationship Management Maintain relationships and communications with the stakeholders from the central government (officials) and partner organizations. S(he) will be the first point of contact for major stakeholders in the engagement. S(he) will ensure that a cadence of meetings and interactions are maintained between eGov and major stakeholders of the program.
- Government Partner Engagement Liaison with the national level program, implementation, technical teams and PMU to streamline operations of the program. Provide programmatic updates and guidance on next steps of the program. S(he) will also be responsible for evangelizing the program to a larger ecosystem for wider adoption.
- Program Management S(he) will be responsible for planning and managing all the program and implementation aspects for smooth functioning of the program. Manage the delivery of all the workstreams Product, Engineering, Partnership, Implementation etc. Keep a track of key milestones/deliverables and anticipate issues that need resolution and ensure that the overall effort is on the path to success and call out potential threats and dangers, and drive resolution in a timely manner. Be the first point to manage any client interactions and escalations.
- Product Solutioning Understand the functions of all the modules that eGovernments Foundation has to offer to its clients. Understand the key challenges of the end-user through primary and secondary research and assist the partners in building solution strategies.
- Documentation Prepare presentations, progress reports, other artifacts as and when required.
- 7 to 10 years in IT with 3 years experience managing ERP/CRM/egovernance project / program implementations with expertise in Project Management Methodologies.
- Prior experience in technology driven projects will be preferred. A degree in engineering or related field(s) required; post-graduate degree in management, public policy, rural/urban management, engineering or related field(s) will be preferred.
- Detail-oriented in program planning & execution including scope & requirements management, collaboration with partners, communications plans, & risk management etc.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (ability to communicate complex ideas in a meaningful way).
- Excellent client relationship and expectation management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable leading without authority.
- Rigorous Program Monitoring, Reporting & escalation to steering committee.
- Keenness and/or experience of working with the government is desirable.
- Prior exposure to the public sector, development sector, or consulting is desirable.
- Ability to handle large scale programs and handle multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and excel).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.