Website Green Yatra
Qualification: MBA/MSc/Master/MSc in Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Science/ Water Management/ Botany/ Horticulture/ Agroforestry
Experience: Minimum 5 years
- Passionate and enthusiastic for environment
- Project Management and Leadership skills to lead and manage different project and teams
- Open to take multiple responsibilities and roles apart from designated work profile
- Compulsory prior experience of Forestry/ Miyawaki Afforestation/ Biodiversity Park and Botanical
- Park development and Water conservation, Natural Resources Management
- Ready to work on field in tough conditions and frequent travelling
- Efficient written and verbal skills in English and local language to communicate with top corporate and govt officials
- Good PR, relationship management and onsite problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in a Not for Profit
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) with Project proposals and report making
What Green Yatra can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A challenging, flexible, compassionate and employee-oriented work environment.
- A chance to be a part of one of the leading NGOs in India and expand your knowledge and skills in the world of sustainable growth and development.
Rs. 30,000 to 60,000 per month
Applying candidates must send their updated CV and latest photo, work Reports/Presentations, Pictures, Videos and Salary expectations on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org