Website Learning Links Foundation
Position– Program Manager
Number of Positions– 1
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implementation of the program with interaction with the local community, liaise with government.
- Officials/departments and Principals for the success of the program.
- Being the SPOC for the territory on all queries related to learning solutions.
- Motivating and supporting RPs and cluster managers to pursue great learning opportunities including career development and progression and help them giving honest feedback on their deliverables.
- Overall ownership adoption and will carry the major responsibility of Program.
- Analysis of team performance and managing team proactively for continuous improvement.
- Make effective decisions in running a project solely and help the team in enhancing team performance.
- Effective monitoring of project goals.
- Regular meeting/coordination with CSR team and other stakeholders associated with the program.
- Develop a project budget and financial analysis on the expenses of projects in close collaboration with the Reporting Manager.
- Support in data management.
- Identify, allocate the program responsibilities efficiently for the success of the project by conducting regular team meetings.
- Provide direction and is responsible for large scale development of the program at all stages.
Key Skills Required.
- BSW / MSW / Degree in Social Sciences / MBA.
- Working experience in NGO – 5-8 years.
- Willingness to travel frequently to different sites, often to remote locations. Excellent problem-solving skills
- Leadership experience. Ability to deal with the uncertainties and changes concerning the project and should be solution-focused.
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills. Good exposure working on MS Office and Internet.
- Should be open to working with multiple languages and cultures. Proven record of achieving results.
- Open to discussions and idea exchanges within regions to evolve work plan.
- Strong in project visualization. Proficiency in local language is a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.learninglinksindia.org.