India Leaders for Social Sector (ILSS) is a non-profit that aims to be India’s preeminent leadership development organization for the social sector. We aim to increase the effectiveness of the top 500 nonprofits in the sector by 2x to create catalytic impact at scale.
To achieve the mission, ILSS has a three-pronged approach:
● Bringing corporate talent into leadership and board positions in the social sector
● Running well-researched capacity building programs in critical domains for the social sector
● Building the social sector ecosystem to instill a strong focus on high-quality talent / talent development
Since 2017, ILSS has run successful programs like:
● Flagship Leadership Program with 13 editions (across in-person and online), designed to enable senior leaders from various sectors to learn about the social sector and become part of it. The program currently has 240+ Alumni, out of which 110+ have already transitioned to the social sector
● A Board Program for CXOs in the corporate sector to serve as board members for nonprofits in the social sector. The first edition had 18 senior leaders participate
● A Fundraising Program with over 145 current Alumni who are leaders responsible for resource mobilization in their respective organization
● A People Practices Program which has completed its first pilot online and is gearing up for the second one in person
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial Program Manager who will closely support the Director- Professional Development and the recruitment team.
Roles & Responsibilities: As Program Manager (Professional Development & Placements), your key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
● Support in the design and implementation of recruitment strategies
● Building a strong & healthy relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
● Identifying and resolving the issues evolving during the hiring and finding resolutions promptly.
● In-depth Needs Analysis and expectation mapping of the candidates and the clients
● Ensure recruitment processes reflect a broader hiring strategy to ensure closures within given TAT.
● Responsible for Employer branding by positioning the company as a great workplace to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates.
● We are ensuring smooth transitioning – Interview, offer & joining process.
● Managing salary negotiation, background verification and feedback
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
● Post Graduate with 4-6 years of industry experience, preferably in HR/Recruitments/Talent Acquisition
● Proficient in databases and Applications
● Ability to apply advanced strategies to source candidates.
● Strong working knowledge of all social networks
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Great organisation and analytical skills.
● Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
● Excellent attention to detail and process orientation.
Gurugram (Delhi NCR)
Depending on the candidate’s experience, ILSS offers compensation on par with Indian philanthropy pay scales.
How to apply
If you are excited about the role, write to us at email@example.com cc-ing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Application for Program Manager (Professional Development & Placements)’ attaching your CV & Cover Letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com