Website Tata Trusts
1. To work with Grant lifecycle management, AWP and Finance teams to manage grants related to Institutions Theme. Support GMT and finance teams for documentation required from external stakeholders.
2. To prepare approval notes for various stages of the program: initiation, extension, payment release, closure, etc.
3. To create internal documents required for new proposals, and work with Grant lifecycle management and Finance team to analyze budget and assess new projects.
4. To co-ordinate with grantee for timely submissions of all reports as per the grant letter conditions, both programmatic and financial.
5. To assist in preparing MIS, relevant reports, and presentations as required by senior management and monitor audit related compliances from end-to-end.
6. To work with Communications/ Implementation/ Partnership teams, grantees for effective documentation of the program. To provide support in preparing key documents, presentations, to summarize developments, outputs of programs within the portfolio.
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Following instructions and procedures
- Ability to analyze budgets and financial statements
- Exposure to program management and finance is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and writing skills
Desired Skills and Experience
finance, “senior management”, excel, initiation, ” program management”, word, mis, instructions
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.