Website Sol's Arc
Job title: Program Operations Specialist
Reports to: Executive Director
To ensure effective and smooth functioning of program operations and monitoring and evaluation systems. To collaborate and liaison with internal stakeholders
- Plan, establish and deliver the implementation program based on Sol’s ARC interventions on the field to improve learning outcomes of the beneficiary population.
- Ensure micro-level plan for all stakeholders are implemented as per agreed timelines and quality
- Overseeing the implementations of these interventions over the duration of the project and report back on the challenges and opportunities
- Ensure field level feedback is captured and analyzed to improve the implementation.
- Develop budgets for intervention and ensure delivery is on time and in the budget.
- Support program teams by collating, analysing, consolidating monitoring data, and preparing program M&E reports as required by Sol’s ARC and respective donors and other stakeholders, using the monitoring tools in place
- Prepare monthly/quarterly project reports and share in a timely manner
- Create effective proposals for grants / donations, as well as fundraising donor pitches and project reports.
- Ensure reporting requirements for all grants and donors are met and reports be completed.
- Post Graduate in Management or relevant field
- Experience in Education/ Skill development sectors and related results-based management oriented monitoring system
Prior Experience: 5-8 years
Essential skills & attributes:
- Good understanding of programme development steps
- Highly organized and capable of planning, managing, and executing initiatives from start to finish
- Observation and monitoring skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills and ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication, and proposal writing skills
- Passionate about working for a social cause and making a huge difference to the lives of people.
- Humility, willingness to consider others’ perspectives
- Commitment to gender equality, diversity, and inclusion
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com