Website Aga Khan Rural Support Program
Position: Program Specialist
Location : Sakra/ Muzaffarpur, Bihar
Education : Postgraduate Diploma, Rural Management, MSW, or similar faculty
- 3 to 4 years of experience in similar field
Skills & Competencies required:
1. Ensuring the effective linkage with education line department as District/Block and CRCC level
2. Ensuring the effective Monitoring and evaluation systems established and functional which can track the increased knowledge of Hygiene and behaviors amongst the school children.
3. Ensuring the capacity building of teachers to introduce, streamline and effectively deliver a context-based nutrition promotion in targeted schools.
- Preparation of monthly report and sharing regional office
- Tracking the planned activity under the Programme , tracking the agreed result matrix and corrective action.
To apply for this job please visit www.akrspindia.org.in.