Type: Full time
● Leading the Youth Leaders for Learning (YLL) project supported by Echidna Giving and the My Life Mere Faisle (MLMF) project by Amplify Change. The YLL project aims to strengthen youth-led education initiatives working directly with adolescents in six communities by supporting capacity building of youth leaders, enhancing subject knowledge and including life skills and capacities in the education framework. The MLMF project aims to build agency and decision making capacities in adolescents and youth such that they are able to take charge of their lives.
● Co-design the programme journey, selection and setting up of youth leaders, capacity building, aggregation of impact, amplifying on ground work, ensuring quality implementation for YLL.
● On-boarding participants, co-designing and implementing the journey, mentoring participants, budget and finance management, data management, impact evaluation, visibility of the MLMF programme. The journey needs to be conducted with 160 adolescents and youth by May 2023.
● Carrying out governance on regular intervals for ensuring quality implementation of the programmes. Participation in governance with the Project Lead.
● Ensuring the programmes are meeting all funder compliances with regard to reporting, budget and deliverables.
● Supervising and mentoring youth leaders based in Telangana.
● Equipping yourself with knowledge, skills, attitudes and values of citizenship action and youth development and issues of education.
● Participating in other Pravah processes and programs as well as representing the organization at different fora.
● Building relationships with various Telangana organizations, educational institutions, partner organizations and resource persons. Strengthening partnerships with partners we are working with.
● Developing, promoting and managing processes that build interpersonal relationships and personal connections within Pravah.
● Work closely with the team leads, and the CEO to identify, ideate, and implement educational innovations in the programs.
● Participate in organizational processes, such as training, planning and reviews.
We are looking for a person with:
● A postgraduate/ graduate degree with 4 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
● Very good communication, writing and presentation skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work under pressure. Good design (software like Canva, Powerpoint, Mindmap) and computer skills (Microsoft Office) will be advantageous.
● Ability to think creatively and have good story-telling ability.
● Has a strong commitment to youth leadership and social justice issues; and a passion for leading exciting media campaigns on youth development
● Ability to inspire and be inspired, keep commitments, go getter and chasing co-created targets, think out of the box, build relationships and be open to learning
● Capacity to strengthen systems and processes including databases and computer-based communications and effectively coordinate meetings and events.
● Willingness to travel
● Fluency in English and Telugu.
** We are looking for people who are willing to make a minimum of a 1 year commitment to Pravah. We offer an enriching learning environment and the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated and passionate professionals who share a common vision.
One can apply on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org