Website Green Yatra
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
MBA/MSc/Master/BSc in in Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Science/Water Management/ Botany/ Horticulture/ Agroforestry
- Passionate and enthusiastic for environment
- Project Management and Leadership skills to lead and manage different project and teams
- Compulsory prior experience of Forestry/ Miyawaki Afforestation/ Biodiversity Park and Botanical Park development, Water conservation and Natural Resources Management
- In-depth and thorough knowledge of Flora & Fauna (Trees, Biodiversity, Forests and Birds)
- Ready to work on field in tough conditions and frequent traveling
- Efficient written and verbal skills in English and local language to communicate with top official
- Good computer skills – MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) Project proposals and report making
- Open to take multiple responsibilities and roles apart from the designated work profile
- Meeting corporate clients, Govt. officials, volunteers’ groups for project development
- Conducting the site-specific surveys, research, SWOT analysis and project planning to ensure that site is efficient and sustainable for project development.
- Co-ordinating with a partner and executing the projects tree e.g., Plantations /water conservation
- Managing and overseeing the project events (e.g., volunteering, inauguration) with partners.
- Making reports for each project site in coordination with corporate partners
- Existing projects site visit for audit and maintenance with corporate clients and volunteers
- New project activation execution and maintenance
What Green Yatra can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A challenging, flexible, compassionate and employee-oriented work environment.
- A chance to be a part of one of the leading NGOs in India and expand your knowledge and skills in the world of sustainable growth and development.
Rs. 25,000 to 50,000 per month
Applying candidates must send their updated CV and latest photo, work Reports/Presentations, Pictures, Videos and Salary expectations on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com