Website Outline India
Outline India is a research and M&E firm focusing on data collection and geared towards evidence-based decision-making. We are committed to strengthening the design of programs and interventions by conducting needs assessments, formative research, and monitoring and evaluation studies. In the last 9 years, we have worked on over 150+ evaluations in 26 states and union territories, over 15,000+ villages, representing 5 million+ stakeholders across India and abroad. We have recently commenced operations in certain parts of South Asia.
Opportunity: Full Time
Outline India provides solutions for implementing high-quality, authentic field surveys across India. We have previously worked in 23 states for projects on WASH, education, health, gender, etc. By following a rigorous methodology with quality checks at each stage of the data collection process, the Field Manager is required to ensure accuracy and smooth completion of all data collection activities.
- Fieldwork and field planning.
- Project Coordination with field staff and research team about logistics, bill filings, and payments.
- Checking and approving transcription/translation and coordinating with external vendors.
- Draft research protocol documents and guidelines.
- Drafting project invoices, EOIs, and proposals including formatting documents.
- Assisting with data cleaning and analysis.
- Work on field reports.
- Conducting training for field enumerators and supervisors.
- Guiding and supervising Field Associates and managing field teams across the country.
- Writing blogs about projects and research.
- Travelling to fields as & when required.
- Post-Graduate in Social Sciences or Graduate with extensive field experience.
- Proficiency in Hindi.
- Proficiency in English.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong on-field experience in India.
- Knowledge of the Indian development sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficiency in any regional Indian language.
- Candidates with Masters in Social Work and fieldwork experience will be preferred.
Based on experience
10 minutes from HUDA City Center Metro Station – Sushant Lok I, Gurugram.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to send in their CVs to email@example.com with the following included:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Current Address:
- Permanent Address:
- Date by which you can join:
- Are you willing to relocate to Gurgaon?
- Total years of professional full-time experience:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org