About the Program:
Powering Livelihoods, a CEEW-Villgro initiative, aims to boost India’s rural economy by scaling up the penetration of clean energy-powered appliances for livelihoods. The initiative supports six cohort and nine affiliate enterprises to undertake large-scale commercial deployment for their solutions through an integrated gendered lens while using the evidence generated to catalyse the sector.
The program supports the enterprises by meeting the unique needs of each selected enterprise through dedicated financial, technical, and sectoral growth support. Through this, Powering Livelihoods aims to transform India’s rural economy and achieve tangible impact at the end-user, enterprise, and ecosystem levels. You can find more information on the program and its enterprises plus products on the website https://poweringlivelihoods.org/.
What are we looking for?
After two years of strong growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join our Powering Livelihoods (PL) Program in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The role will be responsible to:
● Assist Prerna Ojas in executing demonstrations of products of the Powering Livelihoods enterprises
● Oversee the implementation of marketing strategy for Powering Livelihoods in Uttar Pradesh
● Generate leads and strategies for sales of products with regular reporting of it to the Powering Livelihoods Team
● Generate reports and success stories from the on-ground installation and demonstrations to share with the UPSRLM and Powering Livelihoods Team
● Be the bridge of communication between the Powering Livelihoods Team and UPSRLM
● Manage and coordinate with different stakeholders in UP like vendors and government machinery to ensure the mandate of Powering Livelihoods is fulfilled
● Proven communication and people management skills
● Experience in agribusiness sales in rural areas
● Experience working with a Social enterprise/Impact sector
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (Prerna Ojas Office with a significant amount of travel based on work requirements)
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in sales
How to apply:
Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role at Deshna@villgro.org with the subject line Project Coordinator – Powering Livelihoods
To apply for this job email your details to Deshna@villgro.org